Hearty beef and veggies that will fill you up. Serve with fresh dinner rolls. Freeze the leftovers for a quick healthy meal.
- 2 Cups Cubed Beef
- 8 Small - Medium Potatoes (Cubed)
- 1/2 Medium Onion (Cut Course)
- 6 Medium Carrots (Coined)
- 1.5 Cups Chopped Green Beans
- 2 Cloves Crushed Garlic
- Garlic Powder
- Beef Bouillon
- 4 Cups Beef Broth
- Turn on crock pot and fill container with hot tap water.
- Brown beef in a sauce pan, season with salt and garlic powder.
- Chop potatoes into 1" cubes, slice carrots in half lengthwise and then into 1" length. Cut green beans into 1" lengths.
- Remove meat from saucepan. Add veggies and 1/4 cup of water. Cover and let vegetables steam for 10 minutes.
- Pour tap water out of crock pot. Place all ingredients into crock pot and cook for 4 hours