A great meal on the cold fall and winter nights. Goes great with a baked ham and makes for great leftovers.
- 8 Medium Potatoes (Peeled and Sliced)
- 1/2 Medium Onion (Diced)
- 2 Cloves Crushed Garlic
- 1/2 Soda Crackers (Made into Crumbs)
- 1 - 500g Container Cottage Cheese
- 1 Cup Grated Cheese
- 2 Cups Milk
- 2 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a medium casserole dish layer sliced potatoes 2 deep. Add a thin layer of cracker crumbs and cottage cheese. Repeat.
- Layer remaining potatoes, cheese and cracker crumbs.
- Combine milk, corn starch, salt and pepper in a cup and pour over potatoes.
- Cover and cook for 1.5 hours or until potatoes are cook entirely.